Halo ODST > Report In!

Well heres something that a site noted

<< < (3/8) > >>

nightcrafter27:
Anybody with screen capture abilities want to grab some footage for us to analyze? I'd love to work on this, but its difficult with the low resolution images.

[Edit] Ok, I went back and watched Sadie's Story on Youtube, and the low resolution is part of the corruption effect through the SI view. These symbols only show up in logs after Vergil and the Engineer are merged, so I think this pretty firmly links the symbols in the glyphs as some kind of Engineer language.

CIA391:

--- Quote from: nightcrafter27 on September 05, 2013, 22:36:25 ---Anybody with screen capture abilities want to grab some footage for us to analyze? I'd love to work on this, but its difficult with the low resolution images.

[Edit] Ok, I went back and watched Sadie's Story on Youtube, and the low resolution is part of the corruption effect through the SI view. These symbols only show up in logs after Vergil and the Engineer are merged, so I think this pretty firmly links the symbols in the glyphs as some kind of Engineer language.

--- End quote ---
May not have screen capture capabilitys yet, but I will try and take photos when i get home. Not promising anything spectacular though. (T-T)

CIA391:
http://halo.bungie.net/images/games/halo3odst/community/sadie/index.html
May help

nightcrafter27:
The problem is that the actual images in-game are distorted with static and stuff. I'm not sure how much clearer we can get.

CIA391:
Well its in Circle 8 Ark 2.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version