Author Topic: Going Dark  (Read 801 times)

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
Going Dark
« on: July 31, 2010, 17:15:01 »
So i was strolling around the Reach forums when i saw the title of a topic. I instantly thought "NOOOOOOOOO! I HATE THIS GUY!" and then helplessly clicked the topic hoping it was fake. It wasn't. Well thats just great. Now i will have a HUGE plot detail on my chest the whole time i play Reach. I advise you all not to go to the Reach forum.

So now i am going dark. What does this mean? It mean staying off internet until the game releases. Well, i'm not going that hardcore, but i am staying off B.net entirely.

I also advise you NOT to look at the games description on Xbox.com, or maybe any other site. You don't want to read what it says.
I feel it

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply: somethingsomething...
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2010, 10:27:39 »
Well, I guess that as an ambassador, I cant just simply leave my dytu and "go dark" from Bnet...
Thankfully leaks havent spoiled my story experiences ever. Even if you know it already, it can still be good!
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
Re: Going Dark
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2010, 15:07:48 »
Well, i tried to go back and am pissed now, now i'm definitely staying away. Don't look at the threads with the level names. And if there is cool non story info on the weekly updates could you tell me? Thanks.
I feel it

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
Reply: somethingsomething...
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 15:35:23 »
Sure bud.
How crucial spoilers are they anyway?
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
Re: Going Dark
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2010, 16:03:24 »
Well, im not going to say them, but... hmm... how can i say this... They kinda give out MAJOR plotlines in the story. Things that you'll be thinking: "oh i bet that is going to happen now" and it stays on your chest the whole game. Very crucial.
I feel it