Halo ODST > Report In!

We zombified a cop!

<< < (2/9) > >>

Pulse Cloud:
So can we say it's just a bug?

Imppa:

--- Quote from: Scatcycle on February 14, 2011, 02:45:33 ---
--- Quote from: Phantasm 08 on February 14, 2011, 02:43:28 ---The spazzing is normal.  You can see people's bodies do the same thing in multiplayer.  I think it might be lag or something, but I've seen bodies bounce in Halo 3 & ODST campaign, and multiplayer and firefight (respectively).  It's not a new phenomenon.

--- End quote ---
I've seen this. But this was different. And after 5-6 seconds?

--- End quote ---
Does happen.

Anyway, excellent work guys! It's good to see process on these matters even after such a long time!  :)

It makes sense though, since it was pretty weird that it only affected Elites...Even so, why do only these cops and Elites stand up so easily? And if the Grunts and Brutes never will stand up, what is it that makes the Cops and The Elites so special? These questions should get an answer and placed in an updated version of the ZombiElites Guide.

Again, well done!

--- Quote from: Pulse Cloud on February 14, 2011, 12:32:11 ---So can we say it's just a bug?

--- End quote ---
Practically this still doesn't prove it completely, since other bodies still cannot be resurrected. This does, however, prove it a BIT, since it makes the Elites less important. :P

Scatcycle:
I want to say it's a bug, but what kind of coding would allow them to stand up! It just doesn't make sense! Why would they give an elite any more coding then coordinates and a 3D model?

Well, guess we can't call it the zombielites guide anymore...

The next step is find an alive cop, killing him, and ressurecting him. I think this would be easiest on...
Woah.

DATA HIVE! Lets resurrect the cop that tries to kill you!

Phantasm 08:

--- Quote from: Phantasm 08 on February 14, 2011, 02:43:28 ---The spazzing is normal.  You can see people's bodies do the same thing in multiplayer.  I think it might be lag or something, but I've seen bodies bounce in Halo 3 & ODST campaign, and multiplayer and firefight (respectively).  It's not a new phenomenon.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I've seen grunt corpses pop p and shift after I've been nowhere near them for a minute or more.

Scatcycle:

--- Quote from: Phantasm 08 on February 15, 2011, 00:30:26 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I've seen grunt corpses pop p and shift after I've been nowhere near them for a minute or more.

--- End quote ---
Ok, me and Nigh will double check this just to be sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version