Halo Reach > Halo Reach General Discussion

Time is running out.

<< < (3/3)

Scatcycle:

--- Quote from: Insane Monx on June 21, 2011, 18:23:01 ---
--- Quote from: Scatcycle on June 21, 2011, 18:17:52 ---1:  You can't add armor to the game. Flames are already in the game, so they could use that.
--- End quote ---
Yes, that's right. But why have their own Bungie Flames when they are really just fans of Halo? The reason they are controlling Halo now is only because of Bungie's step 6 of their plan for World Domination. Break off from Microsoft. Which meant someone had to take care of Halo on Xbox only.

--- Quote ---2: Yes on Bungie day. It's just not necessary to cause inflation.
--- End quote ---
Maybe they didn't want only themselves to have the Bungie Nameplate and flames. Not everyone has either of those yet. Star one is in next question.

--- Quote ---3. The only pride I can see if being like Bungie. But why the star?

--- End quote ---
I don't know Bungie's reasoning for that, you'd have to ask them :/
Edit: And I would only be able to make random suggestions without providing reasoning for my reasoning.

--- End quote ---
1: They aren't fans. They are making Halo. They are developers.

2: Preventing inflation should be a lot higher priority than ones need. Common Good.

nightcrafter27:
Why are we even arguing about this? Was the SGP made to bicker about what rights bungie has to thier game? Let's get back to solving mysteries, people!

Scatcycle:
It's a debate, we aren't arguing. I think it's nice that we can do this without having to resort to insults and troll comments.

nightcrafter27:
The debate is getting nowhere. If you want to try and solve all the mysteries in case Bungie reveals them, then why are you debating? Get to work. I'm locking this thread, because anything that needs to be said can be said in the other thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version