Halo ODST > Report In!

SGP: Sick Phantom

<< < (2/3) > >>

odst glitcher:
wait your telling me grunts fly phantoms

Imppa:
Seems so, but I think that when Mickey jacked the Phantom, I heard a brute dying, so I guess they both fly Phantoms.

Scatcycle:
yes, imppas right, but im sure that was just for gameplay. hearing the muffled "agagagagaga..." was better then hearing " Yikes! demon! AHhhhhhhhh"

Phantasm 08:
Was any more progress made on this?

By the way, in regards to Mickey hijacking the Phantom, he goes up the lift, walks towards the front of the troop bay (the same end that has the mounted gun), and then keeps walking through the wall there.  After that, he takes control of it.  You can watch his progress in theater mode.  So, I think we can safely guess that the cockpit is near the front.

Imppa:
I think that we should first try to figure out what causes this sort of behavior...Lag? Loading problem/glitch?
I've actually seen this to happen on Reach, as well. The falcon that took me to the Communications Outpost drove like a drunk, really. The destroyed warthog that it first landed on might have been the cause...Hm.

We do have more pressing concerns to deal with, though, but if someone has time/interest, this could be looked into, too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version