Halo Reach > Work-In-Progress (Halo: Reach)

Barcode Database

<< < (2/4) > >>

nightcrafter27:
Uh...It's the noble team overview one, where Halsey is getting briefed on on the member's specialties. I linked to that thread because I did a google image search, and images from that thread popped up.

ColdGlider:
Images of my controller attached.  Have at it.  We may need to warp the image in Photoshop to account for the curve of the controller.

Scatcycle:
Thanks so much CG!

So far I have gotten to this:

That's when I started questioning my grid.

I had the Red circled bar as my "1" single bar, and was using that to determine amount of bars put together (basically a grid), but it just seems way too small to be one bar. I'm contemplating whether the Purple circled bar is actually a "1" single bar, and the Red circled bar is just part of the "start" character. What I believe the Start Character to be is encased in purple:

I would like to continue but it just doesn't feel right having that small bar be a single bar. Anyone else got any input on this?

CIA391:
Well have you tried the Halo Reach Console Barcode and the Halo Reachs Data Module(The limited editions case) barcode's.
They both have barcodes on them.
I dont have the console if you were going to ask that.

Scatcycle:
I have not checked either. If you or anyone else could get me a nice close up picture of those barcodes, it would be much appreciated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version