Halo ODST > Theorizers

Going blind

<< < (2/2)

Scatcycle:
Me and Night got up to finishing Oni Alpha Site on Legendary together with blind on from Prepare to Drop.

Nothing new, although we did glitch a couple cutscenes. I think the real fun will start when we complete Kikowani.

nightcrafter27:

--- Quote from: Scatcycle on August 03, 2010, 21:40:15 ---Me and Night got up to finishing Oni Alpha Site on Legendary together with blind on from Prepare to Drop.

Nothing new, although we did glitch a couple cutscenes. I think the real fun will start when we complete Kikowani.

--- End quote ---

I actually really liked the blind run. So much that I want to try it on Reach. Anyone up for that?

Imppa:

--- Quote from: nightcrafter27 on April 26, 2011, 14:08:36 ---
--- Quote from: Scatcycle on August 03, 2010, 21:40:15 ---Me and Night got up to finishing Oni Alpha Site on Legendary together with blind on from Prepare to Drop.

--- End quote ---

I actually really liked the blind run. So much that I want to try it on Reach. Anyone up for that?

--- End quote ---
That's like the most annoying skull in the game.
:|
No.

Scatcycle:

--- Quote from: nightcrafter27 on April 26, 2011, 14:08:36 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I seriously doubt anything will happen, but we could glitch our way through the game. I use Engima's old post, it would be a great way to dust the cobwebs.

I'm up for this. It would be better if you had a mic though night. I swear I've heard you before... dunno where though.

Phantasm 08:
I hate Blind.  Like, with a passion.  With a burning, PURPLE passion.  So sorry, I won't be joining in on that particular search  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version