Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: Ghost Chasers

SGP: A Glaring Glyph Oversight While Reading the POGG

<< < (2/3) > >>

Pulse Cloud:

--- Quote from: ColdGlider on November 23, 2009, 18:09:36 ---If you see sirens flashing on cars, you are missing a nearby COMM Data item.  ODST maintains two saved states for each Xbox360 Profile:  one for Solo, one for Co-Op.  These contain your VISR data (your COMM entries) - so even if you collected all 30 entries in Co-Op, when you play Solo you will see sirens again.  And vice versa.

This is actually something the Recon Team needs to be aware of before they venture out.  Each member should make sure they have all the items in both modes.

--- End quote ---

Well, I never played ODST co-op (not even Firefight... *so sad*), collected all the audio logs and the police cars' sirens light up ONLY near flashback areas. Also, there's no other SI 'subliminal' activity, like free coins, free bus tickets, etc.

S0ooOo0o... I believe that means you're not completely correct. :)

ColdGlider:
I may be totally incorrect.  I'd like to test it.  Cycle:  where is your siren?  (i.e. which district and where in that district?)

Scatcycle:
ive seen one where u drop down in the start and one near the nsiper place and someplace i have no idea how to get there and ive only been there once.

odst glitcher:
nice idea maybe them signs in the streets next to dare`s crash site point you somewhere i have all audio logs and they`re still active

Scatcycle:
what? you mean you have all of them but you still get them? you might be thinking about co-op when we got them. getting them in a co-op game restarts it. but you still have all of them in single player.
Or do you mean that you can still get the last one in datahive?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version