Halo ODST > Intel

The Bungie staff room

(1/2) > >>

EnigmaBiz:
I bet some of you have seen this, but take another look..

a couple of notes:

1. Civilian EMC - WTF IS EMC?

2. Do not erase MOFO - Bungie wanted us to see this?

3. Fires + Te..er - IDK maybe having to do with something in the environment...

4. Phantoms and Banshees - would this be in reference to one of the chapters or something else?

As you can see the board has more notes then I listed.

Pulse Cloud:
Great find, I hadn't seen it.

thebraino:
I zoomed in on your number 1, and to me, it looks like EVAC (evacuation), which might fit into Sadie's Story
[edit]
and for your number three, the word could likely be 'tether', or where the space tether is falling from.

The whole map looks rather prototype, as some sections are not blacked out yet, and corner sections aren't added yet: district 3(? sorry, havn't used the the labels in awhile..), the district for the final level, isn't even printed out.

ColdGlider:

--- Quote from: EnigmaBiz2 on December 08, 2009, 21:09:05 ---1. Civilian EMC - WTF IS EMC?

--- End quote ---

Civilian EVAC
Civilians were evacuated through Kikowani Station.  This links up with Sadie's Story:  
--- Quote from: Sadie's Story ---Trans-bay express train now departing Kikowani station
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: EnigmaBiz2 on December 08, 2009, 21:09:05 ---3. Fires + Te..er - IDK maybe having to do with something in the environment...
--- End quote ---
"Tether", as in the pieces of the Space Tether.

Thanks for posting this!  The numbers on the districts are also seen on the ViDoc images I posted here.

thebraino:
lol, looks like your post beat me to my edit for the tether part!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version