Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: The Cartographers

SGP: District Door ID Numbers

<< < (2/3) > >>

Imppa:
Well, if you start the campaing all over/"Prepare to drop", when you're down in the city, District doors are all closed, but after you do the "Tayari Plaza", they open.
Could that have been it?

ColdGlider:
He may have also been confusing DDs with TGSDs.  There is a TGSD in D05 that does not unlock until the game has been completed by selecting the "Mombasa Streets" mission.  It leads back into the courtyard adjacent to where you begin CM:TP.  When the door is locked, the western portion of D05 is a black area.

ColdGlider:
I have updated the map again.  Two doors in the black area of D00 were added along with four "theoretical doors" which brings the total up to 44 DDs.  Once again I have updated the OP as well.

I'd like to find a way to get the camera past the invisible ceiling in D01 at the beginning of CM:CH so I can observe D0199-A and D0199-B.

odst glitcher:

--- Quote from: ColdGlider on December 17, 2009, 09:10:32 ---I have updated the map again.  Two doors in the black area of D00 were added along with four "theoretical doors" which brings the total up to 44 DDs.  Once again I have updated the OP as well.

I'd like to find a way to get the camera past the invisible ceiling in D01 at the beginning of CM:CH so I can observe D0199-A and D0199-B.

--- End quote ---

i`ll tell you how

while messing around trying to launch across the bridge i got bored and started to nade myself with plasmas

in one attempt my body actually launched above the barrier and was stuck in mid air where the DO9(i think) would be

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=102538377

as you can see only the district i was in loaded but if you can launch your body out in D01 you could view the outside

p.s. i`m gonna try and get out next to uplift reserve to see if it loads

Imppa:
Could you give me the video Glitcher? I would have some use for it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version