Halo ODST > ODST General Discussion

Redoing stuff

<< < (2/3) > >>

ColdGlider:
I'm currently at a loss, CIA.  I have no idea what happened to your posting count.  I am also concerned about the posts you claim are missing... related to glyphs.   Can you cite something specific that once was here that you can no longer find?

CIA391:
Well specifics are of mine. Are old fan fics. I dont mind about them though

And I simply cant find the Glyph counts that's what I am concerned about. I was hoping to use them for glyph research. Not really a problem as its easily done but still.

Edit:Never mind now. My counting and map is turning into more a study of everything I can think of.

Imppa:
No, man, if what you're saying is actually true, we might've somehow lost hundreds of posts by acodent! I don't think there are any screenshots at hand to prove your claim, so are you sure about it? And as CG asked, if you could specify a bit more what kinds of things are missing, that would be cool..

CIA391:
Well the best things I can note is the Glyph post
And many Fan Fictions that were posted.

If theres anything else. Like I imagine. Then I have no idea. :(

nightcrafter27:
I don't know about the fan fiction, but I was just looking for the post that this came from, and can't find it anywhere. I may just me failing to find it, but it doesn't seem to be anywhere.

[EDIT] Disregard, I'm just incompetent at the search function. The thread is in Arkive.

[EDIT 2] Actually I still can't find the post. Turns out I'm incompetent at reading search results

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version