Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: Marty

SGP: Superintendent Sayings in Mombasa Streets

<< < (3/3)

Hornet 416 (Vandal):

--- Quote from: leveneleven on January 07, 2010, 06:40:08 ---I've also heard the SI say,
"Where are you Sadie?"

It was a while ago, when I was working on beating the game on Legendary, though I don't know if that makes a difference. It was at one of the recruiting centers. I was especially taken aback because typically the SI only says prerecorded messages. This was very distinctly robotic and sounded forced out, like it was obvious he wasn't used to forming nonrecorded sentences, it reminded me of the voice of Wall-E, if you've seen the movie.

I don't have any proof, but has anyone else heard this?

--- End quote ---

Maybe difficulties have certain dialogue that can only be heard with that difficulty
Did you have IWHBYD Skull on?

leveneleven:

--- Quote from: Hornet 416 on January 08, 2010, 00:44:04 ---
--- Quote from: leveneleven on January 07, 2010, 06:40:08 ---I've also heard the SI say,
"Where are you Sadie?"

It was a while ago, when I was working on beating the game on Legendary, though I don't know if that makes a difference. It was at one of the recruiting centers. I was especially taken aback because typically the SI only says prerecorded messages. This was very distinctly robotic and sounded forced out, like it was obvious he wasn't used to forming nonrecorded sentences, it reminded me of the voice of Wall-E, if you've seen the movie.

I don't have any proof, but has anyone else heard this?

--- End quote ---

Maybe difficulties have certain dialogue that can only be heard with that difficulty
Did you have IWHBYD Skull on?

--- End quote ---

Actually, I probably did. I typically keep Bday grunts and IWHBYD on by default.

Scatcycle:
i dont think IWHBYD would have made the superintendant say that. I think its a good find. Its to serious to be an IWHBYD saying.

\|/ \|/ \|/  Yeah maybe.

Hornet 416 (Vandal):

--- Quote from: Scatcycle on January 08, 2010, 01:11:18 ---i dont think IWHBYD would have made the superintendant say that. I think its a good find. Its to serious to be an IWHBYD saying.

--- End quote ---

Well maybe Difficulties, Remember on Halo 2 on Metropolis level on Different Difficulties Sgt. Johnson says different things

ColdGlider:
I briefly tried to trigger the message tonight with negative results.  D@L, IWHBYD, Grunt BD.  Repeatedly triggered the sound from the Recruiting station in the Drop Pod courtyard in D04.  My profile only had 22 of the COMM Data items at the time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version