Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: Ghost Chasers

SGP: Glyphs in Co-op.

(1/3) > >>

mastersync23:
I haven't heard anything about using Glyphs and the possible effects of them over Xbox LIVE are. Would anyone like to get a game together, to teach others about the Glyphs, and to see if there are any extra effects that happen?

ColdGlider:
If I weren't slamming my head into the keyboard from falling asleep trying to write one last topic, I'd gladly join you.  Can anyone else assist our new member?

Welcome aboard!  Did you go over the article yet?  It might help you with the Super Tri.  Also stand by for my last post, which will be a recap of today's findings. 

mastersync23:
Yeah, I went over your awesome article, and I've entered Squidhenge about three times. Sadly, I killed the Engineers before I read any of these articles, so I didn't see their reaction to the Super Glyph. However, as good as the article was, I wouldn't mind an experienced person showing me around Mombasa streets.

Also, maybe Audio logs have something to do with certain glyphs. Has anyone tried that?

Kenji:
I have gotten all 30 and didn't notice anything... *sigh* I'll do it again...  :P

mastersync23:
I meant that maybe certain glyphs in certain districts may only be "activated" by listening to an audio log found in that particular district.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version