Halo Reach > BOBs

Enyclopedia BOBtannica

<< < (6/6)

Insane Monx:

--- Quote from: Scatcycle on November 16, 2011, 16:03:48 ---
--- Quote from: Insane Monx on November 16, 2011, 00:57:17 ---My bad, I didn't clarify. I meant that there are only two types of Bobs, one you can kill from Falcons (Bobshees), and ones you kill without shooting from a Falcon.

--- End quote ---
You can kill bobshees without falcons. There are two on the Exodus level that you have to kill your hands.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---My hypothesis: If you see a Bobshee, then you won't find a regular Bob on that level, and vice versa.
--- End quote ---

Scatcycle:

--- Quote from: Lord Friendship on November 16, 2011, 16:37:43 ---
--- Quote from: Scatcycle on November 16, 2011, 16:03:48 ---
--- Quote from: Insane Monx on November 16, 2011, 00:57:17 ---My bad, I didn't clarify. I meant that there are only two types of Bobs, one you can kill from Falcons (Bobshees), and ones you kill without shooting from a Falcon.

--- End quote ---
You can kill bobshees without falcons. There are two on the Exodus level that you have to kill your hands.

--- End quote ---

I know what you meant, but I like the idea of beating a Banshee BOB to death.  I might try this.  Plasma overcharge, melee, repeat.  A lot.

--- End quote ---
Me and CG "tamed" the 07-B-2 Bobshee. Exodus, level seven. The one in the beachhead. After many unsuccessful plasma overcharged attempts, we finally hit it, causing it to get stuck in some geometry. We sat around on it, we had truly tamed the beast. Unfortunately, you cannot Jack air vehicles in this level, so we couldn't jack it. If I can remember correctly, we may have beat it to death. Maybe CG will remember. But yes, you should give it a shot, it is possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version