Halo ODST > ODST General Discussion

Anyone still hunting?

<< < (6/6)

ColdGlider:
Also:
http://www.quadibloc.com/comp/cardint.htm

Jedichef:
Do you think, its possible that, if the j banners are a form of punch card that maybe they are not stacked up but instead are placed on a 12x28 grid one at a time? and table could be found in game, or in Sadie's story or something along these lines??
have spent the last couple of nights with Sep7ember on this but the more eyes on the better.

Also have the Subliminal messages been fully explained in the wallpapers? I have been having another look over them as there are so many references to subliminal msg 06 in the game but so far have not come up with anything new.

nightcrafter27:
Someone who understands punchcards better than me is going to have to take a crack at it. Be careful though, with all the possibilities for the dots to encode bits, most methods are going to turn up gherjz.

Also CG, I've lost about four hours of my life to that website. I want them back.

ColdGlider:
I spent a significant amount of time analyzing the combined J-Banners (28x12 grid) and necroposted to the old J-Banner thread.  Might as well go over there if we're going to talk banners again.

The QTA Patch has a thread over here in Theorizers.

Also over there is a thread dedicated to the Hollow Men Theory.

Sep7tember's epic post touches on many of these theories together, so I am going to move it to Theorizers as well. 

As for Destiny issues (geomancy, etc) that should take place here.

I'm very happy to see more discussion about these topics!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version