Halo ODST > Theorizers

It's a game. And I know exactly how to play it.

<< < (2/2)

Scatcycle:

--- Quote from: nightcrafter27 on November 20, 2011, 02:07:42 ---Sorry for being vauge, I meant more of a 'parts of the glyph'... Time for another cinfusing description, Nightcrafter style! I will be refering to Scat's image for directions and such. First you would have the engineer go down, then back up the red path, making the vertical part of the glyph. Second, have it go up, then down the blue path, making the right arm.. Thirdly, up then down the green path making the left arm. Then possibly have it chill in the yellow area, like the sad mono glyph.

--- End quote ---
Pulse, I don't know what the problem was. Make sure you have completed your jump before they reach the destination. If they are just staring at you, shoot them once. Sometimes one engineer will just sit there, and not know what to do. I can consistently create their paths and they will always listen.

And Night, an Engineer cannot travel from inbetween Blue and Red to green. Actually, it might be able to. I may not have tested that.

And anyway, that would be a triangle? If I'm correct, you said they would go down and up red, up and down blue, up and down green. That's a triangle. What we could do is this: Start at yellow. Go Up and down blue. Go up and down green. Stand on the smallest stone to make them go to yellow. That would make a Y glyph with a short and stubby end.

nightcrafter27:

--- Quote from: Scatcycle on November 20, 2011, 02:38:08 ---
--- Quote from: nightcrafter27 on November 20, 2011, 02:07:42 ---Sorry for being vauge, I meant more of a 'parts of the glyph'... Time for another cinfusing description, Nightcrafter style! I will be refering to Scat's image for directions and such. First you would have the engineer go down, then back up the red path, making the vertical part of the glyph. Second, have it go up, then down the blue path, making the right arm.. Thirdly, up then down the green path making the left arm. Then possibly have it chill in the yellow area, like the sad mono glyph.

--- End quote ---

And Night, an Engineer cannot travel from inbetween Blue and Red to green. Actually, it might be able to. I may not have tested that.

--- End quote ---

Well, this is the theorizers board, after all.

Another crazy thought: there are four options, and four dots per column on the J banners.

Insane Monx:
Holy crap, so apparently there is a pattern to them  :o

This is really interesting, I'm definitely going to tinker around with this when I get the chance, and hopefully I don't have the same results as Pulse. Maybe this is something that spans the whole width of New Mombasa itself, and there may be a pattern for each Engineer courtyard. I'm running full of theories right now about them, but I'll have to explore myself.

P.S. Halo 3 IWHBYD Ring Jumping, anyone?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version