Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: Black Ops

SGP: Request [DONE] - Crossing the Broken Bridge to ONI Facility

<< < (5/6) > >>

odst glitcher:

--- Quote from: VsH Tepec Fett on December 16, 2009, 10:29:06 ---Thank you Coldglider ! Like i said before, i'm busy but still looking here and working on our stuff !

... And the video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JJX__0lGNE

And the tutorial (une French, but with many pics that could allow you with the video to understand different steps of this glitch) :
Halocreation

;D *happy Tepec, happy*

P.S. : can't I make the video directly in this post ? The link on Youtube for this doesn't seem to work here  :-\

--- End quote ---

this annoys me  >:( i can`t speak french  :(

can you get a english translation of your website

Imppa:
Just use Google translate, it's not too good but it gives some kind of picture what's the text about.

ColdGlider:
I should have mentioned previously that Tepec has done an excellent job accepting and conquering the challenge put forth to him here by yours truly.  It's a testament to what can result from patience and determination.  I am un-stickying this post since the request has been completed. 

You rule, Tepec.

Scatcycle:
Cheers!

VsH Tepec Fett:
Thank you for your encouragements !

ODST glitcher : i'm sorry, but we've done about 47 glitch tutorials just on ODST (and about 5 or 6 others will be posted soon), and about 160 on Halo 3, so it could be very, very, very long to translate all this stuff, adding the fact that i write English with a very limited vocabulary  :-[

But if you want to look on a specific glitch on our forum and try to understand it with the pictures, just know that :
Go into the section "Tricks, Easter Eggs, Astuces et Observations" which means "Glitches, Easter Eggs and Observations" ; then go onto ODST section, and "Campagne" means "Campaign" and "Baptême du Feu" means "Firefight" .

When you're there, you could find what you're looking for by knowing this :
Every glitch is catalogued by its kind, with a tag before its name : [EE] for Easter Egg, [TRICK] for Glitch, [OBSERVATION] for ... observation !

"Hors limite" = Out of map (and we make a difference between "out of map" and "in a restricted zone of the map, that is usually non accessible" ; for the second kind of glitch, we use the terms "hors carte" )
"zone cartographi(?)e noire" = dark area
"Sur les toits" = on the roofs

I talked about Secret Glyph Project with the others administrators of this forum, and they're quite interested by your stuff here !
If you need some specific glitch like this one in order to make your own investigations go on, Halocreation could take it like a challenge and search to resolve it.

Have a nice day,

Tepec

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version