Author Topic: Return to battle 10,9,8,7...  (Read 974 times)

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
Return to battle 10,9,8,7...
« on: October 14, 2010, 17:01:31 »
Exodus is the only level I have tested this out on.

Exodus (Normal)
Check point Bravo:

Once you are at the point of evacuating the Civilians, face the lading pad looking at the pelican in the distance, now look at the building to your left.
That is where we are going.

Ok now we know where we are going...but how. Keep that jet pack handy. Now leave the lading pad and back track, cross the bridge, head down the 2 flights of stairs, now stay on this level and follow it to the furthest point. The landing pad should be up and to your right and the Pelican should be up and in front across the hug gap. where you are standing there should be a lip/ ledge to your left about 50 feet up, you can get here but you will need help.

Have someone with you. jump on their head, have them use their jet pack, this will allow you to have a few feet of free flight. now you jump off them and fire up the jet pack while pressing forward. Now you should be on the ledge.

Look and move to the right, follow it until it starts to sloop down. You will need to jet pack to the right and swing around to the left, basically hook a U-turn, you cant currently see the ledge but as soon as you fly around you will see it. once at the next ledge the return to battle count down will start.. there is a spot here that is safe.. its at either corner of the balcony that you are currently in.... and this is as far as I have gotten..I have tried to fly out of this area and find other safe areas but I just kept dying.

Note, that from the lading pad you CAN fly back down to the starting point, which mostly has been deloaded, not the map but boxes, weapons, and such.  You know where you get the jet pack? that door that was blocked with boxes/crates, well now its open..I call it the hallway of death.

Exodus (Normal)
Check point Charlie:

I decided to go off to the next section from the landing pad on to the beach and try the same thing. I followed the beach coast all the way around until it stopped, at the end there was a few pieces of drift wood. You can walk to the end of the wood and jet pack to the rocks that are in front of you. From here you can explore the whole area that you flew over in the falcon. I only found 1 dead marine...

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Return to battle 10,9,8,7...
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 18:31:21 »
You know where you get the jet pack? that door that was blocked with boxes/crates, well now its open..I call it the hallway of death.
Does it actually cause death or do you call it like that because it sounds cool? ;P
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
Re: Return to battle 10,9,8,7...
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 18:40:10 »
If you walk down it long enough you'll die. I had all these bodie pile'n up.