Halo ODST > Report In!

Zombielites (was: dead elite standing)

<< < (2/20) > >>

Imppa:
For some reason I hope that it's ust some kind of a glitch more than a easter egg...Well, you know...
Epic creepiness...
But still it's a major find. Do it again, and perhaps SGP has their first big thingie founded! :)

>>SENT: [COLDGLIDER.ADMIN.SGP] 2009.12.20 >> You mean beside Bump Glitching?  :P

odst glitcher:

--- Quote from: Imppa on December 19, 2009, 21:22:49 ---For some reason I hope that it's ust some kind of a glitch more than a easter egg...Well, you know...
Epic creepiness...
But still it's a major found. Do it again, and perhaps SGP has their first big thingie founded! :)

--- End quote ---

you find it creepy lol  :laugh: the creepy part was when i had the camera under him and he wanted a hug

me and scat will try ASAP(as soon as possible) but for now it will stay a mystery

thebraino:
wow.

I wish my box was working right now (it's not reading discs..great, lol), I'd watch that film, but did you two just punch elites over to there?

odst glitcher:

--- Quote from: thebraino on December 19, 2009, 21:46:16 ---wow.

I wish my box was working right now (it's not reading discs..great, lol), I'd watch that film, but did you two just punch elites over to there?

--- End quote ---

we punched the two elites already next to the henge into it then blew the nades but i wasn`t expecting this

have you tried fixing your box or could you watch it on the interwebz(lol)

if only CG was online and could see this even put it on youtube do people like you can watch it

thebraino:
Yeah, cool outcome with those 'nades. The likelyhood of finding something on accident is somehow a lot better than trying to find stuff, lol.
Good find guys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version