Author Topic: The MAP to the secret treasure?  (Read 858 times)

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
The MAP to the secret treasure?
« on: March 14, 2011, 22:41:43 »
Maybe I will clean this up later...maybe. Here I would like to only discuss the Map that came with the Legendary Reach.

tides kill this

Ne menj oda - Don't go here

Silt - is granular material of a grain size between sand and clay derived from soil or rock. Silt may occur as a soil or as suspended sediment (also known as suspended load) in a surface water body. It may also exist as soil deposited at the bottom of a water body.

flow - To move with a continual change of place among the particles or parts, as a fluid; to change place or circulate, as a liquid; as, rivers flow from springs and lakes; tears flow from the eyes.

The c shift - In the fire department culture, work is usually divided into 3 shifts, or platoons; A, B, & C shift. The C shift is the spawn of the A & B shift, when fire departments became busier with higher call volume. It was necessary, to have an extra shift, in order to get the other shifts longer group days off for rest & recovery

SWO - SURFACE WARFARE OFFICER.

129-D45

562-A40

481-C30

CAS - Close Air Support

VIS - Visibility

IN - Infantry

Pulse Cloud

• SGP Moderator
  • The pickle-shooting Cannon.
    • View Profile
Re: The MAP to the secret treasure?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 23:10:43 »
wat...

SWO = Sword Base
CAS = Castle Base
VIS = Visegrad

That's what I always thought.
I am tree.

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
Re: The MAP to the secret treasure?
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 23:33:30 »
wat...

SWO = Sword Base
CAS = Castle Base
VIS = Visegrad

That's what I always thought.

I guess that makes sense. Its funny that I typed in military anagram and those came up, but those made sense too.. If we got some in game maps we could compare those locations HINT HINT