Halo ODST > Intel

ODST Plinths spotted in Halo Legends "Origins"

(1/3) > >>

Scatcycle:
My friend has netflix set up at his house, so we we just randomly searched and saw Halo Legends, so we decided to watch it.
This was late at night, and so the following might have just been my level of hyper, but I saw plinths. They look almost exactly like the Plinths we found in ODST.

This youtube video and the segment I've linked to shows the plinths. It is much easier to see on the actual episode. If you have the disc or have netflix, watch it.

You can see the plinths slightly to the sides.

nightcrafter27:
I...don't see it. Paint this up to help those without imaginations?

Nader:
I do not see anything  :( can you make a video pointing out where they are?

Scatcycle:
I really hope it wasn't just because it was 2:00 in the morning. Note: It is extremely hard to see in this video: I urge you to find some HD way of viewing. Such as a disc or Netflix.

There are many Plinths. But you really need to see them in person.

Pulse Cloud:
Not sure if those are Plinths, but Plinths sure as hell are Forerunner!
AWESOME find, Scat!

pic

Maybe we should post something in the Waypoint Forums asking the Admins what Plinths really are? (They won't tell us, but they might give us a clue.)
We would show them how interested we are and we would show pics of us on top of Plinths in the Squidhenge and our discussions about them and our WIP thread for our Guide (to show them we actually discuss and come up with coherent terminology, etc.) and our Guide... Maybe they'd be interested in us and actually lay an eye on our Forum and Site...
We'd have to start rolling more content if that'd happen, but it'd be great!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version