Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: Black Ops

SGP: Request [DONE] - Crossing the Broken Bridge to ONI Facility

<< < (3/6) > >>

Scatcycle:
you have to get ont he very end of the bridge (where the remote detonator yellow thing is) and then do it. the mongoose has to be tilted its SUPer hard to do

VsH Tepec Fett:
There's another way to do that ; i've tried your method without success (the invisible wall at the middle of the broken bridge stopped me all the time ... Have you some pic or video to proove your method ?) , but by a very long way, we can effectively go on the other side of the bridge.

Video tomorrow, and nothing interesting about glyphs, or sword, or ... interesting stuff :P

Tepec

Scatcycle:
cant get a pic cuz my xbox is gone right now but i can say the mongoose go straight, and passes through the barrier, but you dont die when you hit the water. somehow i got a checkpoint while i was in the water so i eveuntually formed a path to get to the other side withought dieing. and mianly since that was 1 in 10000 cahnce we use it to get bodys out of the barrier for pan cam.

ColdGlider:
Welcome back, Tepec!!!  I'm eagerly awaiting your follow-up!

VsH Tepec Fett:
Thank you Coldglider ! Like i said before, i'm busy but still looking here and working on our stuff !

... And the video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JJX__0lGNE

And the tutorial (une French, but with many pics that could allow you with the video to understand different steps of this glitch) :
Halocreation

;D *happy Tepec, happy*

P.S. : can't I make the video directly in this post ? The link on Youtube for this doesn't seem to work here  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version