Halo Reach > Intel

QTA XII/VI is in Reach.

(1/4) > >>

Insane Monx:
That's right, it's back.

This thread shows something that is very interesting. Unique marines in Reach with a secret from ODST. These mysterious marines show up on probably two levels, and I have a video in theater I downloaded that has a creepy marine turn and face the player and says something (who is also described as one of those marines). They have unique armor and color. One can be seen with a Grenade Launcher apparently

Btw this is a picture of the QTA, mentioned by Bungie during a PAX Panel interview. It was supposed to be important , a secret, or even both, I can't remember.

I found this even more interesting due to the fact this may do with the Sullivan and his sidearm  :o. This may also have several other secrets (BoB counterpart, maybe?)

Sorry if I'm being a little disoriented...

Pulse Cloud:
The QTA XII/VI also appears on (random?) dead Spartans on Lone Wolf.

Scatcycle:
His storage plate (whatever it is, it has the QTA on it) is on his right leg. The ODSTs wear it on their left leg. Spartans wear it on the right. Odd.

Insane Monx:

--- Quote from: Pulse Cloud on June 17, 2011, 12:08:39 ---The QTA XII/VI also appears on (random?) dead Spartans on Lone Wolf.

--- End quote ---
Oops, didn't realize this was already discovered :/.

@Scat, that's the most interesting thing you notice?

Pulse Cloud:
I wonder why it's so brightly visible...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version