Halo Reach > Intel

Found something..

(1/2) > >>

EnigmaBiz:
I am sure some one will steal my thunder on this and claim that they found this 100 years ago or they knew about it and thought it was dumb...but oh well, I was excited so I am posting it!

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=20893561&player=EnigmaBiz

its not rendered.

The clip is 3+ minutes long.
LNOS - any difficulty works
 Starts at the control room after entering the coordinates for fuel docking, at which point the covenant storm the bridge. ( I started the clip from here because I killed an Elite with a box and got a vehicle kill) Anyways Once you return the the Pelican you CAN get inside it and use the gun mounted to the front of it....that's all.

Scatcycle:

--- Quote from: EnigmaBiz on July 18, 2011, 02:26:01 ---I am sure some one will steal my thunder on this and claim that they found this 100 years ago or they knew about it and thought it was dumb...but oh well, I was excited so I am posting it!

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=20893561&player=EnigmaBiz

its not rendered.

The clip is 3+ minutes long.
LNOS - any difficulty works
 Starts at the control room after entering the coordinates for fuel docking, at which point the covenant storm the bridge. ( I started the clip from here because I killed an Elite with a box and got a vehicle kill) Anyways Once you return the the Pelican you CAN get inside it and use the gun mounted to the front of it....that's all.

--- End quote ---
Nice find! This is very new and exhilarating! Great find Enigma, your ahead of the gang!

Imppa:
Yes: this has been seen before...But that doesn't mean finding it yourself wasn't cool! :)

EnigmaBiz:

--- Quote from: Imppa on July 18, 2011, 08:01:58 ---Yes: this has been seen before...But that doesn't mean finding it yourself wasn't cool! :)

--- End quote ---

Figures....
Thankfully I do have an addition (Its the SGP in me). There is a Trooper in the clip (RAJ) I forgot his full name. He is in the room where the 2 covenant portable shields and I believe where a white armored Elite is, this is just before reaching the area where you see the Human frigate blow up. If you watch the clip you will see RAJ tag in the distance and as I head up the ramp towards him you see his tag drop through the floor and he falls about 10 stories below (If you watch the clip you even hear him scream). At the moment I can not explain WHY he falls through the floor and it was before I got into the pelican (So its not my doing).

I would venture a guess that the area where RAJ was had been deloaded but why would the floor deload? Perhaps this can be done with others?

RAJ had dropped far enough that he should be in space...maybe we can explore space on foot..

Back to the Pelican room. Did you notice the Seraphs hanging in here? With the pelican glitch I wonder, could we pilots one or use its weapons? I don't see why not unless the programming is purely Aesthetics and not operational.

TL:DR- RAJ fell into the abyss, screamed as he fall and lived. The Seraphs in the docking bay may also be usable since the Pelican is..

Vandal:

--- Quote from: EnigmaBiz on July 18, 2011, 16:30:53 ---
RAJ had dropped far enough that he should be in space...maybe we can explore space on foot..

--- End quote ---

I'm going to say no, how would we survive the fall, not to mention bypass the death from falling.

Marines usually survive my shenanigans when spartans cannot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version