Halo Reach > Intel

welcometonobleteam.com - Become a Spartan III

(1/4) > >>

Imppa:

--- Quote ---Join your friends in defending humanity. Start your augmentation today.
--- End quote ---

In the very end of Halo: Reach Live Action Trailer [Extended Version], under "XBox 360 - Jump In", it reads welcometonobleteam.com.
The page consists the Live Action Trailer, and a chance to become a SPARTAN-III.
:P
All you have to do is to set your name (and optionally, your GT) and upload your image. After this, the augmentation starts. You hardly even notice the liquids flowing in and your body changing! Then, you get to see your face reflecting from your new, shiny armor, just like in the Trailer.
Congratulations! You are now a real SPARTAN-III! If your friends don't believe, you can shove them the diploma you got! In fact, you could share that diploma to all your Facebook friends right away, And print that cool insignia and slam it to your jacket! Girls like Spartans, no?

There really isn't anything there, it's just a marketing page made by Microsoft.
Still, that insignia bugs me: Have we seen that before, Ark?
EDIT: Seems like it's Lambda from Greek alphabet. Thoughts?
EDIT2: Ah Yes: This symbol was used by Spartans (the Originals). Should've remembered that...

EnigmaBiz:
Stargate symbol.

(maybe)

The Arkaeologist:
Maybe it's just a visual gag but when you go to www.welcometonobleteam.com, you encounter a webpage that is missing some characters.

Assuming it is intended to read, "BY ORDER OF UNSC HIGHCOM" and below that, "ENTER YOUR DATE OF BIRTH," the following eleven elements are missing (in order):  BUSIMTUTBIT

Does it mean something?!  :o  Was it like this earlier today, Imppa?

Wait....what?!  Now, when I click the link, the site looks perfectly normal.  Does anyone else encounter this strangeness, or was it some page load fluke?  (Am I Reach-tarded?  :'()

Scatcycle:
I noticed you seemed to have use the "print screen" method, Ark. Do you still have the whole pic intact? I would like to know the exact time you entered the site.

nightcrafter27:
I can't seem to reproducer your results, Ark. How did you get there, and what did you do?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version