Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: The Cartographers

Im making an body map

(1/3) > >>

Scatcycle:
I would like to contribute to the SGP by making maps. Right now i'll make a body map for the sudden zombielite extravaganza that has come up. Stay tuned, i will hunt tomorrow! I'll give you a portion of the map in 5 min:

Scatcycle:
here ya go. this is the start thats just based of memory

Pulse Cloud:
Oh, lord, please make it bigger (original map size).
You should DEFINITELY change the dots (or signs or whatever). They are barely seeable.
Do you have any version of Adobe Photoshop? I could give you my Glyphs map .psd file and you could use my 'signs' (what do you call these things?!).. Just don't use the yellow, CG doesn't seem to distinguish them from the map itself. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh, and you can 'Remove' and 'Edit' posts, in case you didn't know.

odst glitcher:
ever thought of going around mombasa trying on every dead elite before making the map and make it very easy to see

Pulse Cloud:

--- Quote from: odst glitcher on December 30, 2009, 16:15:39 ---ever thought of going around mombasa trying on every dead elite before making the map and make it very easy to see

--- End quote ---

What? Please rephrase that in a coherent way... I assume you're not a native English speaker, but I'm also not a native English speaker and I -at least- try to make myself understandable...
No harsh feelings, kay? ^^
Happy face for you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version