Halo Reach > Work-In-Progress (Halo: Reach)

WIP: Covenant Ranks Guide

(1/11) > >>

Pulse Cloud:
I often find myself wondering what enemies are included, for example, in the Leadership Element commendation (kill a Leader-class enemy during the Campaign).
I also never know what a Grunt Hero is or what an Elite Spec-Ops looks like.

Because of that, I think a guide on Covenant Ranks should be made and that's what I'll be working on in the next days.
My intention is to catalog every single enemy from the Halo games (I seriously don't care about characters that appeared for 2 seconds in Legends or whatever), excluding Halo Wars - because it sucks, I mean, because it makes no sense to do it. I also don't own Halo Wars (and yes, I can have an opinion on something I don't own).

It should look something like this:

Halo CE:
  Grunts:
    Rank 1
    Rank 2
    etc.
  Elites:
    Rank 1
    Rank 2
    etc.
  etc.

Halo 2:
  Grunts:
    Rank 1
    Rank 2
    etc.
  Elites:
    Rank 1
    Rank 2
    etc.
  etc.

etc.

Every single rank should have an in-game image from the game they appear in, ie, in Halo CE, the pic of a grunt is a Halo CE grunt - NOT a Halo Reach grunt just because it looks prettier.

Geddit? Like it? Post away!

Imppa:
Would be cool. I just wonder if the Halopedia has them already... :-\

Scatcycle:
Sounds like a fun project. I will contribute to this is we start it.

Pulse Cloud:

--- Quote from: Imppa on October 26, 2010, 15:37:50 ---Would be cool. I just wonder if the Halopedia has them already... :-\

--- End quote ---

I searched and didn't find anything.
Maybe you or someone else can search? I'm a bit of an idiot, sometimes (moar liek everytiem).

Phantasm 08:
Halopedia doesn't have all of the images. 

We already have somewhere to start, with Pulse's avatar :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version