Halo Reach > Work-In-Progress (Halo: Reach)

Just a fun video I made on BOBs

(1/2) > >>

Scatcycle:
This is a video I made in about an hour about BOBs. There is no use for it, but I just wanted to post it.

There is an important part, and it's the order of spawns. You'll see if you watch the video.

Imppa:
Pretty nice...There should probably be something about the origin of the BOBs, aka the BOBs from Marathon. Also, if a new video is made, the theories of their purpose should be presented as well.
ALSO, it was a bit too slow at times, and showing the spawn order was WAY too slow (the image collaboration was literally annoying as hell (even an idiot would have got it at that point!)).

Scatcycle:

--- Quote from: Imppa on May 12, 2011, 16:46:50 ---Pretty nice...There should probably be something about the origin of the BOBs, aka the BOBs from Marathon. Also, if a new video is made, the theories of their purpose should be presented as well.
ALSO, it was a bit too slow at times, and showing the spawn order was WAY too slow (the image collaboration was literally annoying as hell (even an idiot would have got it at that point!)).

--- End quote ---
The Image collaboration was actually something I made not knowing I would make a video. I had to include something to time it perfectly with the song, so that's why I put it in.

The spawn order was slow so you could see it...?

The image is attached.

Phantasm 08:
No image is attached here, scat.  Might wanna fix it.

Scatcycle:

--- Quote from: Phantasm 08 on May 12, 2011, 22:25:22 ---No image is attached here, scat.  Might wanna fix it.

--- End quote ---
Yes, one of my firefox tabs went berserk. Fixed now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version