Halo Reach > Halo Reach General Discussion

New Alexandria is District 6

<< < (3/3)

Scatcycle:

--- Quote from: Pulse Cloud on June 24, 2011, 16:01:26 ---
--- Quote from: nightcrafter27 on June 24, 2011, 14:09:08 ---
--- Quote from: Pulse Cloud on June 24, 2011, 11:39:34 ---I don't get it. The Squidhenge is in D06.

--- End quote ---

This shows how long I've been away from ODST :P I'll fix it.

--- End quote ---

This means your theory is, sadly, invalid, because you are comparing NA to D04, which has nothing to do with the Squidhenge and therefore the Plinths (that you said Bungie said were supposed to be in the Squidhenge [WITHOUT PROVIDING ANY SOURCE]).

:(

--- End quote ---
Pulse, please by optimistic.

The henge he is talking about is supposed to be a mirror of the squidhenge. It doesn't have squid in it, but it should have Henges. Even though it doesn't. Due to Bungie trying to be cheap and tricking you into thinking that it's something different.

What Night is pointing out is that the ONI Tower seems to be a Plinth surrounded by Henges, something I think  every SGP member has done in ODST.
Also, the plinth can be brought into the "Henge" that night is talking about.

Someone correct me if I don't understand what's going on.

nightcrafter27:

--- Quote from: Scatcycle on June 24, 2011, 16:54:02 ---
--- Quote from: Pulse Cloud on June 24, 2011, 16:01:26 ---
--- Quote from: nightcrafter27 on June 24, 2011, 14:09:08 ---
--- Quote from: Pulse Cloud on June 24, 2011, 11:39:34 ---I don't get it. The Squidhenge is in D06.

--- End quote ---

This shows how long I've been away from ODST :P I'll fix it.

--- End quote ---

This means your theory is, sadly, invalid, because you are comparing NA to D04, which has nothing to do with the Squidhenge and therefore the Plinths (that you said Bungie said were supposed to be in the Squidhenge [WITHOUT PROVIDING ANY SOURCE]).

:(

--- End quote ---
Pulse, please by optimistic.

The henge he is talking about is supposed to be a mirror of the squidhenge. It doesn't have squid in it, but it should have Henges. Even though it doesn't. Due to Bungie trying to be cheap and tricking you into thinking that it's something different.

What Night is pointing out is that the ONI Tower seems to be a Plinth surrounded by Henges, something I think  every SGP member has done in ODST.
Also, the plinth can be brought into the "Henge" that night is talking about.

Someone correct me if I don't understand what's going on.

--- End quote ---

Yes, Pulse, I got the wrong district number. I recognize the districts better by sight than by name. Because not everyone thinks like I do, I did my best to bring everyone onto the same page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version