Halo ODST > Theorizers

SGP: Asklon = NOT AMG Transport Dynamics!

<< < (2/2)

nightcrafter27:
Wow, so it is confirmed to be an actual teaser. And here I was thinking this was a convenient coincidence. Now that we know Bungie has been planning and/or working on Destiny for this long, I'd say that any speculated features are concievable.

Imppa:

--- Quote from: ColdGlider on June 07, 2013, 19:06:47 ---Nice follow-up, Imppa!

--- End quote ---

Credit goes for CIA too, I had almost forgot about this! ;)

But yeah, it really is cool it ended up being not just a coincidence...one can even wonder whether the other poster, "December - Infinity", has a planned meaning as well (Destiny released in December (of 2014(?)) -> to infinity and beyond?). Seeing that the Asklon logo resembles the Destiny logo to certain extent, and might even be the early stage of the logo, all of the appearances of Asklon in ODST could be seen as a shallow link to Destiny. (Mind you, the only connection between Asklon and AMG Transport Dynamics is the single snapshot from the early ODST Teaser that shows AMG with the Asklon logo.)

Maybe we might even see the mysterious Plinths in the future?

nightcrafter27:
I guess I just assumed everyone say this, but in one of the posters, Earth is shown with a small white circle at it's top right 'corner', supposedly the moon. This is stupidly similar to the 'dead orbit' faction logo.

[WILD SPECULATION]
Is the Destiny logo an abstraction of the sad monoglyph??
[/WILD SPECULATION]

Imppa:

--- Quote from: nightcrafter27 on June 11, 2013, 06:19:13 ---I guess I just assumed everyone say this, but in one of the posters, Earth is shown with a small white circle at it's top right 'corner', supposedly the moon. This is stupidly similar to the 'dead orbit' faction logo.

--- End quote ---
Or, supposedly, how about the traveler? Big, white orb, resting right above the Last City (in dead orbit, one might say ;) ): they hadit allll figured out!

--- Quote ---[WILD SPECULATION]
Is the Destiny logo an abstraction of the sad monoglyph??
[/WILD SPECULATION]

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---
That's nice! But, moreover...are ALL the glyphs abstractions of Destiny logo, and thus connected to Destiny? O.o
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version