Halo Reach > Halo Reach General Discussion

Tempest Map & Shakespeare's The Tempest

<< < (2/3) > >>

nightcrafter27:
Random thought that may require investigation, in regard to the "It's a clue!" paw print on the long sword. Bungie has pretty much pointed out that a crashed longsword (or shortsword?) is a clue. Where else is does one of these appear? Maybe Bungie is pouting to the one that crashed into the stature at the end of CM:UR

Imppa:

--- Quote from: nightcrafter27 on June 11, 2013, 07:00:15 ---Random thought that may require investigation, in regard to the "It's a clue!" paw print on the long sword. Bungie has pretty much pointed out that a crashed longsword (or shortsword?) is a clue. Where else is does one of these appear? Maybe Bungie is pouting to the one that crashed into the stature at the end of CM:UR

--- End quote ---

Isn't the one in CM:UR just a Drone plane, or something? And anyway, to me the longsword is just a part of the link between the map "Tempest" and the play and/or "Sea Venture" - why fo you think it's part of something bigger that the map's own little storyline? :S

nightcrafter27:
I completely forgot about the Sea Venture having a dog. Moral of the story? Go to sleep sooner.

nightcrafter27:
I'm reading The Tempest for school now, so I may be dropping back by here to dump crazy connections and ideas as I read. It would be interesting to see if the numbers on the longsword can somehow indicate lines in the play.

nightcrafter27:
Triple post ftw. In act five, scene one, line 183 has "O brave new world", which Bungie used as a title for their post-Halo Vidoc

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version