Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: Black Ops

mongoose splosions over barriers

(1/2) > >>

Scatcycle:
If you throw a sticky (cowbell skull on) into the air then throw down a frag and get in a mongoose you will be sent flying. it works on the brigdge to the oni building so we should try it else where

Scatcycle:
well its super hard to replicate and after an hour of work im gonna say we cant do it. It was a one time thing. shouldve saved the game. :(
but i hear you can get rid of the barrier? if you can do that my plan works! you get flung ALL the way to the oni building.

odst glitcher:
you may be able to get across but unless i find out how to get rid of the barrier we will only be able to get the camera out with.....wait a second  ;D i`m gonna try it as soon as i get on ODST

Scatcycle:
yes. good for two players. just thourgh down everything, then the body would sail out.

odst glitcher:

--- Quote from: Scatcycle on December 12, 2009, 18:12:16 ---yes. good for two players. just thourgh down everything, then the body would sail out.

--- End quote ---

nice idea i`ll see if tacocat on bungie.net will help me as the only highest i`ve ever got bodies out is scarab launching on kikowani station it should work if i get a bit higher than the barrier

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version