Author Topic: Focus people.  (Read 1531 times)

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
Focus people.
« on: October 11, 2010, 17:24:59 »
Still needed:
Shot code pictures along with location and  mission.

Thoughts of the day:

"Long Night of Solace"

When Goggling Bungie I noticed that the search came up with Bungie: Use it like a Sub (or something like that) and It got me thinking about this discussion...

http://www.gruntspajamas.com/forum/index.php?topic=1039.0

Really im just coming to this conclusion all on my own... I just have a feeling. Also I find it weird that there is infinite enemies on the beach.

"Winter Contingency"

I may have just noticed it, but was there always a Banshee flying around where you first come across the civilians hiding inside a building? The reason it stuck me as odd is because you do not encounter any enemies until after this...and THIS mission was a challenge today.

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Focus people.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2010, 17:46:20 »
I've been trying to work weith the Shotcodes, but I haven't got the focus...until now. Thank Enigma! :)
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

nightcrafter27

• SGP Moderator
  • she / her, puzzles 👀
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2010, 18:24:18 »
Well, the page title of "Pretend it's a Submarine!" was in use way before Reach.

On a side note, I've been actling like a mini QCC  :-\
ODST is all about switches, isn't it?

Hello from 2023! PM me if you want to chat on Discord!

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2010, 19:43:18 »
Well, the page title of "Pretend it's a Submarine!" was in use way before Reach.

On a side note, I've been actling like a mini QCC  :-\

I know, but bungie has always given hints before the clues if you know what I mean.

Kevoun

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 17:52:12 »
I've been trying to work weith the Shotcodes, but I haven't got the focus...until now. Thank Enigma! :)

I had a thought today about shotcodes

I was thinking about how the outsides of the circles seem to be missing in a lot of them, and how you have been filling them in to see where they lead.  What if the outermost circle is a puzzle piece?  As in, maybe you have to match the missing sections from one shotcode with the black parts of the outer layer in a different shot code to complete a single shotcode.  We probably need a single thread to compile all the shotcode images we have found so far, like Enigma is talking about

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 18:37:11 »

I had a thought today about shotcodes

I was thinking about how the outsides of the circles seem to be missing in a lot of them, and how you have been filling them in to see where they lead.  What if the outermost circle is a puzzle piece?  As in, maybe you have to match the missing sections from one shotcode with the black parts of the outer layer in a different shot code to complete a single shotcode.  We probably need a single thread to compile all the shotcode images we have found so far, like Enigma is talking about
Overlaying shotcodes is quite difficult, since there really isn't a way to decide in what angle should they be layed...Completing the outer (and possibly the extra inner rings) could work, if there were a perfect match.
As for the images, I am planning to post that thread to Bnet about all this (and here, too: why not?). This way we can porbably get much help in listing all the variables.
Oh, and btw: I tried to translate the mirrored version of the Powerhouse shotcode, with no results. :(

turokman2000

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2010, 09:32:03 »
Imppa, do you have a pic of the shot code on the back of the Noble Team statue from the legendary edition?  It might help with orientation and so forth.  Let me post it.

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2010, 16:54:26 »
Imppa, do you have a pic of the shot code on the back of the Noble Team statue from the legendary edition?  It might help with orientation and so forth.  Let me post it.

Now it that right side up or sideways? The reason I ask is because NOBLE is sideways....

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2010, 17:21:30 »

Wow turok, thanks a LOT. I never had this clear image, and from here, I can clearly count the sectors (=48 = 2 * 24, the magic number ;)). Again, thank you! :D

turokman2000

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2010, 00:01:41 »
Yeah, the little lines that mark the sectors seemed important to me.

And, it is sideways.  "Noble" should be rightside up.