Author Topic: Zombielites  (Read 1500 times)

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
Zombielites
« on: April 26, 2011, 03:48:41 »
We should feel ashamed that we never tried to resurrect bodies in Reach.

Let's get this going.

Lone Wolf: Limited grenades, but Spartans are the exact models we want. Spawn dead. The marines spawn alive, so they are a no.
Go ahead, put all barrels in one place and blow stuff up. I don't know, just try everything!

Anyone got any other levels?
I feel it

Vandal

• View Profile
Re: Zombielites
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 11:08:52 »
Well first we need bodies we can move.......All I can think of is Winter Contingency and Nightfall, but the only already dead bodies there are are unmovable, what about the dead elites and such on LNOS when you get on the corvette
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

When Russian troops got into Berlin in WWII whenever the street they were going down was barricaded, it took them 2 hours and 15 minutes to get through, 2 hours laughing hysterically and 15 minutes tearing the barricade down.

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 16:42:11 »
You are correct, the immovable models will not do.

Where are these elites on LNoS found? And why are they dead?

As stated in my post, Lone Wolf has the dead models. Same characteristics of the Elites from ODST.
Assuming it's a damage error, and that ODST and Reach use similar damage functions, we should be able to resurrect them. Those barrels do A LOT of damage.

Ever wonder why there is no barrel near the spartans?
I feel it

Vandal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 18:34:57 »
You are correct, the immovable models will not do.

Where are these elites on LNoS found? And why are they dead?

As stated in my post, Lone Wolf has the dead models. Same characteristics of the Elites from ODST.
Assuming it's a damage error, and that ODST and Reach use similar damage functions, we should be able to resurrect them. Those barrels do A LOT of damage.

Ever wonder why there is no barrel near the spartans?

When you first land in the corvette, around the area the multiplayer map Zealot is based there are a couple of dead elites and grunts, the only problem is that you still have zero gravity.

I also have no clue why the elites/grunts are dead, they are always there though.
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

When Russian troops got into Berlin in WWII whenever the street they were going down was barricaded, it took them 2 hours and 15 minutes to get through, 2 hours laughing hysterically and 15 minutes tearing the barricade down.

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 18:43:59 »
Can anyone confirm this? Are you sure the marines didn't kill them? I don't know if this will be easier or harder in low gravity.
It's not zero gravity, just not the same amount of gravity on Earth/Reach.
I feel it

Insane Monx

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 22:02:48 »
Some things that might disprove this is the fact that it is an entirely different engine, and that the explanation for this strange anomaly/glitch is only a theory. And it did not work on Last Exit.

I'm here to help  :).
"beats be heavy, not even ready- to handle this, what im dishin out, im cashin out- gotta enough funds to rain em down" -Insane Monillionare

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 22:12:52 »
Some things that might disprove this is the fact that it is an entirely different engine, and that the explanation for this strange anomaly/glitch is only a theory. And it did not work on Last Exit.

I'm here to help  :).
New engine, old tricks.

Something as simple as a health counter, I.E, 5/5 Hp, shot by bruteshot, -5/5 (dead), will not have been altered much, if even at all.

We've seen a hunter come back to live, from people beating him.

Sure, it's a theory, and so is this.
I feel it