Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Report In! / Re: SGP: Secret detonator on CM:AS (Solved)
« Last post by Scatcycle on May 26, 2019, 01:19:01 »
Relayed this over to Generalkidd some time ago and he revealed the unexciting (though expected) truth about the switch: just assets from the bridge. They're actually the same switches, and their state of charge is dependent on whether you armed on the bridge or not. They simply teleport to the chute once the bridge is destroyed, so as to not sit there floating. As for why they seem to arm once you're within proximity of them, no one knows. Probably just a byproduct of loading and data saving techniques.

https://youtu.be/TttJCqaK5BU

Many thanks to General Heed for solving the mystery!
BOBs / Re: Tip of the Spear BOB Hunt (MAJOR UPDATE)
« Last post by Scatcycle on May 26, 2019, 00:54:37 »
Ah, closure at last: https://youtu.be/230EDs0Y7sk . Spawn triggers at BXR. Issue is... spawn location is within an area that hasn't been loaded yet. If it's any consolation, each time you failed to find ToTS's Bob, you were still indirectly effecting his demise.
SGP Task Force: 7 / Re: J Banner 7
« Last post by nightcrafter27 on August 01, 2018, 19:02:19 »
Well, it sure has been a while, hasn't it?

With the launch of Destiny 2's Solstice of heroes, I found this

Look familiar to anyone? :)
Destiny Discussion / Project //Grim
« Last post by nightcrafter27 on December 15, 2014, 07:39:38 »
I have compiled most of the Grimoire cards (and a few pieces of gear) into an easily searchable, tagged format. I used Evernote, a free note service. You'll need to install the program, then you can import the linked .ENEX file.

There is still more work to do. I have more locations and a bunch of more cards with Light to tag. As it stands, I ignored Grimoire cards that didn't effect the story or mention people/places, such as the cards describing each class's melee attack. If you add more cards or tags, export the whole notebook, and notify me so I can put it in this post!

"To you, then, brave future soul, from the frightened mind of an old ship: best wishes, and godspeed."

Project //Grim Download
Destiny Discussion / FWC, Grimoire, 343!
« Last post by nightcrafter27 on December 11, 2014, 04:05:20 »
I'm working on a larger project, but I just found this! In Ghost Fragment: Future War Cult, entries are labeled:
RECORD 343-CHASM-7887

The four digit number ranges from 7887 to 7891. But hark! The blessed 343 appears!

Alright, I'm off for tonight.

Destiny Discussion / Re: It's Here!!!
« Last post by nightcrafter27 on September 10, 2014, 18:17:06 »
I'm never getting any school work done again! Hahaha!

If anybody wants to make an SGP clan, I'd be glad to join! See you starside!
Destiny Discussion / It's Here!!!
« Last post by ColdGlider on September 09, 2014, 05:24:59 »
Destiny has landed!  My 360 is busy installing 5.51 GB from disc and has already downloaded "Compatibility Pack 1".

The next few days will be very interesting.  Judging by sporadic online availability of the Limited Editions and the long line at my local midnight launch, it seems initial sales figures won't be an issue.  How will the network hold up?  What will the public think of the final product?  Will any of our pre-release concerns be addressed?

My install is now at 97%... time to find out!

Hope to see you online!
Intel / Re: Shotcodes... ARE NOT shotcodes at all
« Last post by Scatcycle on August 30, 2014, 04:04:02 »
I found polar area graphs. http://www.groundwatersoftware.com/media/Grapher8Polar3.gif Looks similar to the codes found in reach, thougt that was a bit interesting. A google search of "polar area graph" reveals similar graphs including one which looks similar to the codes found in containers in the dark blue sniper level (the name is eluding me). The link to it isn't working for me but it's near the previous picture in the google search.
Report In! / Re: Christopher Barrett AMA TBA
« Last post by CIA391 on August 27, 2014, 11:55:57 »
I feel like we've already gotten confirmation from Dan Miller that the glyphs are a mystery that needs to be solved. I think we should concentrate on whether the QTA patch is unsolved, and if Catalog's statement about Vergil being named Quick To Adjust is consistent with Bungie's canon. 

But, it is an AMA; nothing is stopping us from asking as many questions as we want. And as of right now, the date is still TBA.
Well asking if he knows anything he is willing to share is something we can ask. 5 years(5 long years) is a long time for a easter egg(secret) to be hidden. Bungie even started to give hints to easter eggs in Halo 3 after awhile.
Report In! / Re: Christopher Barrett AMA TBA
« Last post by nightcrafter27 on August 25, 2014, 21:07:58 »
I feel like we've already gotten confirmation from Dan Miller that the glyphs are a mystery that needs to be solved. I think we should concentrate on whether the QTA patch is unsolved, and if Catalog's statement about Vergil being named Quick To Adjust is consistent with Bungie's canon. 

But, it is an AMA; nothing is stopping us from asking as many questions as we want. And as of right now, the date is still TBA.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10