Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: Ghost Chasers

The Good Samaritan

<< < (2/5) > >>

Imppa:

--- Quote from: Scatcycle on January 22, 2011, 20:48:13 ---
--- Quote from: Imppa on January 22, 2011, 20:06:09 ---I still do not approve ZombiElites to be more than a glitch, even though it's mechanism cannot be understood.

--- End quote ---
Shun the non-believer!

Anyways, why would Bungie keep the alive model in the game? It takes up valuable space, as we learned from the BR. And getting blown up by grenades lifts them? What error in the code would do that? Keep in mind that it is only for elites that it does this.

That is good thinking Hornet.

--- End quote ---
That's obliviously OG, though...And they probably HAVE to have an alive model for it. Because they just have to. :P

Scatcycle:

--- Quote from: Imppa on January 22, 2011, 21:16:04 ---
--- Quote from: Scatcycle on January 22, 2011, 20:48:13 ---
--- Quote from: Imppa on January 22, 2011, 20:06:09 ---I still do not approve ZombiElites to be more than a glitch, even though it's mechanism cannot be understood.

--- End quote ---
Shun the non-believer!

Anyways, why would Bungie keep the alive model in the game? It takes up valuable space, as we learned from the BR. And getting blown up by grenades lifts them? What error in the code would do that? Keep in mind that it is only for elites that it does this.

That is good thinking Hornet.

--- End quote ---
That's obliviously OG, though...And they probably HAVE to have an alive model for it. Because they just have to. :P

--- End quote ---
This isn't Extra Terrestrial, Imppa. I think they can change the game to do what they want xD

I can rest assure you that I have mistakenly forgot a character model for some of my games. It's definitely possible.

"So... what are you supposed to do in this game? Why do I hear footsteps? WHY ARE PEOPLE SHOOTING THIN AIR"

nightcrafter27:
Inb4 derailed thread.

I'm not saying bungie purposely programmed in ZEs, just that it fits.

Phantasm 08:
Bungie HAS made their games parallel stories of the Bible, but have they ever done it to this extent? 

Regardless, it's worth trying.  I'll be on tomorrow, so if anyone needs me I'll be glad to help.

Scatcycle:
Keep this in mind:
Zombielites only work on the level CM:MS. They do not work on CM:TP. Now this shows that it is not a glitch. I'm sure if it were a glitch it would be in a universal code. What special code would they have for the elites on different levels?

There's something more to it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version