Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: Marty

Ideas on Musical Tones in Squidhenge

<< < (2/7) > >>

Scatcycle:
I tried it. Strange results. Will post a Vid if possible. So i tried diffrent ways, and sometimes the engineers would growl at me (this was all on legendary) when i went through in certain orders. Then i jumped on a light and music starts. Then i went afk and watched the world cup for a bit, then came back and checked on the tri glyph. It was normal. :( I dunno if the engineers growling was a coincidence.

Also found a brute in a ghost near the flashback of CM:NH.

nightcrafter27:
I plan to attempt and video some trials, now that I am back from my week long trip.

WTG Scat!

Scatcycle:
      Oh my... I just discovered something huge! So i was in tepecs party, and he was afk, so i think, lets just play a short game myself.

So i start playing, and go over to the squidhenge, and try to reproduce the sounds i got from the engineers yesterday for a new film. Couldn't do it. This time i heard music every time i did a certain sequence. Then a few time the engineer growls *success!*.

But thats not the big part. I take the plinth and put it next to the shortest pillar, opposite of the sad mono glyph, and grenade jump up onto it. I jump each pillar to stand on top of the sad mono glyph. I jump up and land back on the sad mono glyph pillar.
     Heres the big part. The engineers went CRAZY! They started growling, and making sounds Ive never heard! They did it nonstop for about 10 minutes until i jumped to the ground. It stopped. Then i go back up, and they start growling like crazy. A bit after that being up there a song played. 2 different songs played the 2 different times i was up there, and 1 played on the ground much before that.

Now the flight patterns. On the ground it was normal. When i got up there, they were going like this, really fast.

and i cant remember if they were pausing to look at me. but i do know they didnt stop at the end of their path like they usually do, it quickly turned around and continued.

Here is the FILM

Someone please watch it to confirm this huge find!

Side notes: I think the engineers might have been fretting because they think i might spot something from up there. I searched for things, including swords, didnt see any.

nightcrafter27:
When you where on top of the squidhenge coulombs, the engineers where always like so:

<Engy Path>
       _
    /     \
    \  _  /
       ^
You Are Here

No matter which one you where standing on. As soon as you hit the ground, they stopped making the noises, and scattered. You jumper back on, the weird pattern resumed, except one engy sometimes stopped to inspect you. Attempting repo now.

Scatcycle:

--- Quote from: nightcrafter27 on July 12, 2010, 22:52:25 ---When you where on top of the squidhenge coulombs, the engineers where always like so:

<Engy Path>
       _
    /     \
    \  _  /
       ^
You Are Here

No matter which one you where standing on. As soon as you hit the ground, they stopped making the noises, and scattered. You jumper back on, the weird pattern resumed, except one engy sometimes stopped to inspect you. Attempting repo now.

--- End quote ---
all right except for last one. Its a maybe. I dont remember.

I like your henges. Going online now. I'll show you.

Also it was on legendary, with cowbell grunt bday and IWHBYD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version