Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: 7

SGP: 04-12-06 GENO-RI K350

(1/2) > >>

Imppa:
This quy here at Bnet found something that caught my eye. Check yourself.

]Posted by: Rijad117

--- Quote ---Just one question.... I found this on Kikowani station and maybe its something about the glyphs/sword.

04-12-06
GENO-RI
K350

--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Posted by: Rijad117
Here are the pics that I promised:

Sorry I don't have the one with the Engineer. But I did it this time on Normal and it was there, might not want to put that much stock in them.

Also I found a second one during my second run. Of course there was an Engineer there too:

It's Behind that thing
The "code"
--- End quote ---

Those markings appear on many of the air conditioning units in Kikowani Station.[/quote]

Later on someone said that they are just normal markin's in the air conditioning units in Kikowani station. But hey, any ideas about this?

Apollo Doom:
Imppa, I am Doomkid9 on the Bungie boards just so you know.  :)

As for these markings, I would bet that they have some meaning to them but since they're repeated I would guess its not a big egg.  I could be wrong since I have absolutely NO idea what to infer regarding their meaning.

Dunder Moose:
4-12-06

Is that date significant beyond the probable manufacture date for the Air Handling Unit?

Imppa:
LULZ Apollo, I had no idea :D And you're right, I don't think it's relevant to the big thing. But it still could be an egg. Haven't found anything from these, so it's hard to predict it's meaning...And yeah, I don't think it's the air handling unit's manufacturing date, because that would be pretty old model, over 500 years, right?

Apollo Doom:
Well everyone in the 26th century would just assume that '06 meant 2506 wouldn't they?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version