Halo Reach > Work-In-Progress (Halo: Reach)

WIP: Lone Wolf Study

<< < (2/9) > >>

Scatcycle:

--- Quote from: nightcrafter27 on February 06, 2011, 00:43:32 ---Oh, this made me so happy! The science-y goodness!

--- End quote ---
My post with Evil Otto's Q+A got me into doing this.

We will see who is correct, Imppa. We will see.

Imppa:

--- Quote from: Scatcycle on February 06, 2011, 00:54:48 ---
--- Quote from: nightcrafter27 on February 06, 2011, 00:43:32 ---Oh, this made me so happy! The science-y goodness!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
But..doesn't this already mean I'm correct? Legendary quite obliviously has harder enemies, and more varieties of waves. Though if these are from single playtroughs, they should be double-checked...

Btw, you seem to have forgotten Spirits and Phantoms from the Legendary waves. OR...?

Scatcycle:

--- Quote from: Imppa on February 06, 2011, 16:50:18 ---
--- Quote from: Scatcycle on February 06, 2011, 00:54:48 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
But..doesn't this already mean I'm correct? Legendary quite obliviously has harder enemies, and more varieties of waves. Though if these are from single playtroughs, they should be double-checked...

Btw, you seem to have forgotten Spirits and Phantoms from the Legendary waves. OR...?

--- End quote ---
Yes, I was kinda hoping there was more too it though, so... lets see how it plays out.

Spirits and Phantoms are the same for every single difficulty, I don't know if I should include them.

Nader:
i believe someone said at seven minutes a pelican comes if you have killed all the BOBs

Scatcycle:

--- Quote from: SukMyNade on April 13, 2011, 01:54:07 ---i believe someone said at seven minutes a pelican comes if you have killed all the BOBs

--- End quote ---
He lied.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version