Halo Reach > Work-In-Progress (Halo: Reach)

Halo Reach Noble Map Pack Hidden Radios

<< < (2/3) > >>

ColdGlider:
Great initiative, CIA!

CIA391:
Well I know this seem's a little late but I thought Halopedia or Halo Nation would have this transcript on the web, they fail to impress me.
This is the missing radio but I'm not sure if it's completely correct my TV's not the best for this task can someone cheak this radio for me.

Breakpoint Radio
Area on Map:The Hub
Where:In a Corner inside the hub
Pic:Breakpoint Radio
What it says:

--- Quote ---P1: [There's that] thing above your shoulders I'm assuming you were to bring him along today
P2: Yea yea yea, what's the situation at the spook house?
P1: Your older brother's pals are back in town by the truck load
P2: Peh I didn't know he had so many friends.

P1: Well he does but seeing how much he likes socking them up he think he be more forth coming with their actual members, what took you so long.

P1: I believe your older brothers has been hitting the bottle again
P2: Whys that
P1: He built my cousins radio and pulled my phone outta the wall.

P1: You know I been saying this for more than a year now, getting a feeling he's gonna chase dear old dad outta his own home again and slouch again another spook house together in the back yard.
P2: Damit he's been spending with the docs it does seem like the perfect time for tricks and treats

P2: Well I hope your cousin isn't going be too disappointed but I have sneaking suspicion Halloween may have to be postponed
P1: Yea just as long as we don't have to cancel Christmas
--- End quote ---

Imppa:
Good initiative! :)

Could you possibly link the earlier thread of yours here, the one with all the other scripts? For some reason, my eyes seem to unable to find it.

CIA391:
This one?
http://gruntspajamas.com/forum/index.php?topic=932.0

Lord Friendship:
Hey, some folks at HBO took this up a month or so back, so before you spend too much time on it, you might want to look at what they've done:

http://halo.bungie.org/misc/reach_radio_transmissions/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version