Halo ODST > Theorizers

SGP: QTA XII VI - "Confirmed" mysteries

<< < (2/5) > >>

Imppa:
I'm working on it, don't worry :D. I don't have much time to run in MS now that I'm not sick at home anymore...
But I have something, and I hope I can post it soon. It doesn't solve it all, but...well see.
Don't be too hopeful though. Expectations are dangeroux.

Imppa:
Sooo...read it already? The last part?
I know, it's far-fetched,but what other connection do we have? Coincidence? Sure it could be, but...
...I just feel it would be a nice spot to start an ARG, don't ya think?  8)

Oh and the camera-theory is still under construction. I have something other to post, too, but I need a little time to pile it up nicely.

Imppa:
...Nah, scratch that ARG. I think we have to wait a little more for it... :'(
But in the Bungie weekly update, they mentioned that they will drop some podcast into ODST Intel menu, and mentioned "Test team who recently powered through the Vidmasters for the hojillionth time". ODST Team Recon perhaps?
I'm still working on...And sorry to say this, but it almost feels like I'm working alone...  :-\ And the whole forum has quieted down as well...
Well, that just means I have to work even harder :)! Godspeed...

ColdGlider:

--- Quote ---And sorry to say this, but it almost feels like I'm working alone...   :-\ And the whole forum has quieted down as well...
--- End quote ---

You're definitely not working alone, Imppa!  It's very true that things have quieted down here on the surface, but the Knights have been very busy working to assemble the first Recon Team to explore Mombasa Streets.  Each member of each four-man Recon Team is required to have unlocked the Recon Armor in Halo 3.  I have recommended that we also strive to have the Recon Team members complete all 1000 points of their ODST achievements.  This should pretty much ensure that any "outside" prerequisites for unlocking Easter Eggs in MS have been met.  (I suppose it's possible that there are more requirements related to Halo: Waypoint, but that will have to be a subsequent test.)

You may have noticed that another first-person shooter game has been occupying many of your XBL friends this past week.  It, too, will likely follow a bell curve of popularity leaving outlier hardcore ODST fans like us to explore on our own until the initial freshness of its release wears off.  There are also many new faces posting in the B.NET ODST threads that may not even know about us over here.   Based on the frequency of posts over there citing "new discoveries" that were already uncovered by us (and others) over a month ago, I'd guess that ODST is still leaving the store shelves and falling into the hands of folks who are interested in uncovering its secrets.

Imppa:
Ok...The video mentoned in weekly update already came out last day (or something), not 12/6. :(
Fine, so maybe it was not the video. But something will pop up eventually. Trust me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version