Halo ODST > Theorizers

SGP: Triplicate - Meaning - Crazytalks about the Y-shape

(1/8) > >>

Imppa:
Gah! I've been planning to write this thing for months, but I've "always had something else to do". If updating "Show unread posts" page is something else, then yeah.
So what is this stuff? Read, people.

Regonize it already? It's from ODSTs in-game HUD. CG has mentioned it in he's "ODST Secret Glyphs" article (he referred to it's shape, which I mention later in this thread). He also pointed out that the same symbol shows up in Achievement picture(s):
Super Sleuth, Gumshoe, and Junior Detective, though the symbol is not complete.

Also: I have discovered one place more where this symbol shows up!
In the beginning cutscene, where you watch trough Drone fighter's camera, look in the bottom-right corner.

Theorizes
Meaning
Everywhere where Triplicate shows up, it's somehow connected to surveillance or else of that kind:
In HUD, which you use as you'r map and you can also use to detect enemies,
In achievement pictures concerning finding the clues (+achievement names),
And in Drone camera which is obviously about surveillance.
Because of these facts we can be sure that Triplicate has something to do with surveillance, right?

Similarities
After some research, it was found that though Triplicate looks somewhat the same as the Asklon logo and the Y-glyphs, they are not identical match; the angle in the bottom branch is bigger in Triplicate than it is in Asklon logo And Y-glyph. Neither do the Y-glyph and Asklon logo match perfectly.
HOWEVER: When you look the City of New Mombasa from the sky, You can see that the highways make up a shape that perfectly fits the shape of the Y-glyph.

I may sound crazy, but at least part of these things sound very plausible, correct?
Post your own thoughts so I can add you to the "Crazy lunatics" list too!

Pulse Cloud:
I think the 'surveillance' thing is a bit farfetched...
And no, I don't want to explain why. I just think it doesn't relate to glyphs. At all. ^^

EnigmaBiz:
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.eaglespiritministry.com/pd/sdc/runes/rune_glyphs.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.eaglespiritministry.com/pd/sdc/sdc16.htm&usg=__ajORLoCcCqkitVc0L_RGvLMjoRk=&h=391&w=450&sz=20&hl=en&start=191&sig2=eJtk-H1QFOAqHARkNel1Tg&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=UcTcqbQx2snilM:&tbnh=110&tbnw=127&prev=/images%3Fq%3DY%2Bglyphs%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN%26start%3D180%26um%3D1&ei=msI7S9XqF87g8Aa08ryVBw

Couple of thing: I was doing a search on Y glyphs.. The above site gave me a few ideas.

Got a few attachments

1. Crack Down : No its not Halo ODST but they did have the Halo 3 Beta..hmm Odd cover art?
2. Is a clip from the above witch craft site. It covers some Yish symbols and something that may be used to translate those banners.

Could totally be nothing but who knows...Maybe Bungie is the devil..

Imppa:

--- Quote from: Pulse Cloud on December 30, 2009, 21:18:30 ---I think the 'surveillance' thing is a bit farfetched...
And no, I don't want to explain why. I just think it doesn't relate to glyphs. At all. ^^

--- End quote ---
I think the Connections thing is a bit more far-fetched than that. Every place where it has showed up is connected to surveillance. What else could it be?
But yeah, even I'm not sure about the connection to glyphs...It's just that they share the same orientation.

Vigilnt sniper:
If we are going with survalence. What if we transposed the triplicate sign onto the glyphs. Would we get a figure or maybe even a phrase? Someone should test

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version