Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: Ghost Chasers

SGP: Report - Super TriGlyph and Gamesaves

(1/3) > >>

ColdGlider:
This is just a report that the SuperTriGlyph appearance state seems to save along with your game.  

As I stood before the glyph in the Sunken Plaza last night, I waited for a Checkpoint to occur.  Once it did, I chose "Save and Quit" and returned to the 360 Dashboard.  I signed out of my profile.  I then reloaded ODST and signed back in.  Once I chose "Resume Solo Game" and the game loaded, I was staring at the SuperTriGlyph again.  I shut down the system.  About twelve hours later I powered everything up and tried again (on the same 360) and as expected the results were the same.

Can anyone else corroborate this behavior on their system?  Has anyone else even seen this glyph in-game? :P

It's probably a very good idea to provide details on game save state when making reports, so my game stats are below:

Gametype
Network: My Xbox360
Solo/Co-op: Solo
Skulls:0
Scoring:Off
Mission: Mombasa Streets
Difficulty: Easy

Level Completion
Tayari Plaza: Y
Uplift Reserve: Y
Kizingo Boulevard: N
ONI Alpha Site: N
NMPD Headquarters: N
Kikowani Station: N
No. COMM Entries: 3

Profile Stats
No. ODST Achievements: 8

Kenji:
Network: Xbox Live
Solo/Co-op: Solo
Skulls:1
Scoring:On/Free for All
Mission: Mombasa Streets
Difficulty: Legendary

Level Completion:
Tayari Plaza: Y
Uplift Reserve: Y
Kizingo Boulevard: Y
ONI Alpha Site: Y
NMPD Headquarters: Y
Kikowani Station: Y
No. COMM Entries: 0

Profile Stats:
No. ODST Achievements: 47

Notes:
This works with any glyphs that are in the current area I am in, however, weapons seem to spawn.

ColdGlider:
Thanks for the detailed report!

thebraino:
I think that we might also want to list the specific skulls we had on istead of just a number.

Kenji:
I had IWHBYD on. I dont play with grunt birthday party on. It lost its flavour in Halo 2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version