Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: Ghost Chasers

SGP: Report - Super TriGlyph and Gamesaves

<< < (3/3)

Imppa:
I think in another topic it was said that in 4 player co-op, tehy didn't see it at first. But when one of them died and respawned, he could see the glyph when the others didn't!
Don't think taht CG (or anyone of us) can say what exactly triggers the Triglyph, let alone Di and Monoglyph. But keep those ideas coming justice, the more the merrier!

sep7ember:
All I know for sure is - the Super Triglyph is all I've ever had....... ever! 'ceptin once, couple of nights back, I was pushing plinths around for all I was worth, we'd found three by then and I wondered about placing one in the center of each henge, on my way past I popped down to have a look and saw one single si glyph..... never seen it it like that, before or since, and yes..... I have tried to recreate all I did then, but it never changed again.

EnigmaBiz:
I have played 4 player Co-op in the same area. All 4 of us saw something different, but I assure you if you review this in theater mode you will find that the Super Glyph is there the whole time. This occures thoughout MS.

Not to say this doesn't mean anything, it could mean something.... but most likely not.

Keep on trucking!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version