Halo ODST > Report In!

Two Phantoms Destroyed Above Squidhenge

<< < (2/6) > >>

Insane Monx:

--- Quote from: Scatcycle on May 27, 2011, 00:15:42 ---Them pointing different ways intrigues me. Assuming they are all the same dimensions, why would some point different way? Did you happen to ever move while watching the blurred out banner? Did they change direction when you moved?

And to make myself more clear, the J banner Texture. Was it blurred? The green part? Or just the white dots?

--- End quote ---
The banner was one of the horizontal Gherjsz ones, and I don't think it was colored, but it was in the light. The banner itself was not blurred, but I can't tell if it was rendered or not. The arrows didn't seem to change direction.

Testing, maybe?

nightcrafter27:
I say pics for the gallery (and because I'm too lazy to download the video :P ), of both the phantom pieces and the J banner, if possible.

Pulse Cloud:

--- Quote from: nightcrafter27 on May 27, 2011, 04:10:10 ---I say pics for the gallery (and because I'm too lazy to download the video :P ), of both the phantom pieces and the J banner, if possible.

--- End quote ---
Yes, searching for something in a two hours video is impractical.
Please, guys, either trim the video or post some pics.

Scatcycle:

--- Quote from: Pulse Cloud on May 27, 2011, 16:03:07 ---
--- Quote from: nightcrafter27 on May 27, 2011, 04:10:10 ---I say pics for the gallery (and because I'm too lazy to download the video :P ), of both the phantom pieces and the J banner, if possible.

--- End quote ---
Yes, searching for something in a two hours video is impractical.
Please, guys, either trim the video or post some pics.

--- End quote ---
Yes, tape will come in handy here. Look forward to some pictures tomorrow. Hopefully. They will probably be late at night though.

Scatcycle:
And I was wrong, it is not late-night.
A lot of interesting things. There are indeed glyphs on the wreckage. And there are some odd things about the J-Banner.

Here is the first Phantom we shot down. Takes a rocket or two.

And here is something we found on the wreckage. It seems to be a slab compromised of glyphs.

Now this right here is a high quality texture. Why would this be so high quality, when the J-Banner doesn't even have somewhat circular dots?

And the J-Banner. Monx was right, they do appear to point somewhere.

Strangely enough, the J-Banner's dots are not circular.
Check this out.

There is much to discuss. Oh yeah and Monx, the last Phantom was heading in a different spot, but still parallel to the Squidhenge. Check the most recent screenshot.

Note: Please look here for many more pictures. You can see every part of the Phantom wreckage there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version