Halo Reach > BOBs

BOBs on the Reach Demo

(1/1)

Pulse Cloud:
I have played the Halo: Reach Demo, which is basically Long Night of Solace until you get to the part you need to blow the Corvette's engines/thrusters/thingies.

I waited for the first BOB to appear (the one in the area where the Spirits drop enemies indefinitely [not on the Wraith platform]) and this is what I have seen:
The drop pod falls, it opens and after the get-out-of-the-pod animation runs, the BOB instantly disappears - not like he was cloaked, like he didn't even exist, only the getting out animation existed.

Conclusion: BOBs are not regular enemies and are not simply mini-bosses - they serve a purpose, otherwise the BOB wouldn't have disappeared in the Demo.

No pics/video because the Demo doesn't have Theater.

Imppa:
Just...how?

ColdGlider:
Very nice work Pulse.  Also kudos to Scat for his findings in the subsequent thread. 

It would be beneficial to add these findings to the WIP web guide... perhaps as a separate page for the LNoS BOB.  Even copy/paste would help centralize the info so it doesn't get forgotten when the guide work is resumed.   Heck...even a link to the post would do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version