Halo Reach > BOBs

Tip of the Spear BOB Hunt (MAJOR UPDATE)(Solved)

<< < (2/10) > >>

The Arkaeologist:
Footage of one of the Tip of the Spear Bravo BOB variants (assuming there's more than one) is available on my file share.  It's in two parts because in a fit of pink bow-tied BOB lust, I decided to run directly into a FRG blast. :)

I believe this is a well-documented BOB but I did confirm that he grants the Golden Opportunity Challenge.

Insane Monx:
@Scat, I don't remember any of that, lol.

But any chance a Bob might be somewhere on the Falcon ride to the Spire?

I'll check today, then try another level if it doesn't work.

Lord Friendship:

--- Quote from: Insane Monx on November 02, 2011, 21:34:55 ---@Scat, I don't remember any of that, lol.

But any chance a Bob might be somewhere on the Falcon ride to the Spire?

I'll check today, then try another level if it doesn't work.

--- End quote ---

That's definitely a good idea!  When I watched my videos, I looked around a lot during the Falcon ride.  I didn't see anything, but it would be easy to miss.  It also might have something to do with which side you choose; I believe I chose right side in both videos, but I'm not sure.

ColdGlider:

--- Quote from: The Arkaeologist on November 02, 2011, 21:20:04 ---Footage of one of the Tip of the Spear Bravo BOB variants (assuming there's more than one) is available on my file share.  It's in two parts because in a fit of pink bow-tied BOB lust, I decided to run directly into a FRG blast. :)

I believe this is a well-documented BOB but I did confirm that he grants the Golden Opportunity Challenge.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the confirmation and the clips!

I went and got this same BOB myself and recorded it to DVD-R, so we have video confirmation of the G.O. Challenge.

Now on to the missing one!

Scatcycle:

--- Quote from: ColdGlider on November 03, 2011, 03:10:44 ---
--- Quote from: The Arkaeologist on November 02, 2011, 21:20:04 ---Footage of one of the Tip of the Spear Bravo BOB variants (assuming there's more than one) is available on my file share.  It's in two parts because in a fit of pink bow-tied BOB lust, I decided to run directly into a FRG blast. :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the confirmation and the clips!

I went and got this same BOB myself and recorded it to DVD-R, so we have video confirmation of the G.O. Challenge.

Now on to the missing one!

--- End quote ---
But remember, that BOB has 3 different spawns in the final arena. Shouldn't we confirm all of them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version