Halo Reach > Halo Reach General Discussion

GRD/ BOB helmet discussion

<< < (3/6) > >>

EnigmaBiz:

--- Quote from: Insane Monx on July 15, 2011, 19:02:15 ---
--- Quote from: Imppa on July 15, 2011, 18:53:36 ---BTW: I still have seen no proof what-so-ever about this "GRD Helmet". It might just be a rumor...Or not. (Expectations are dangerous people)

--- End quote ---
All we have is pictures, and the Webcam's supposive capture of Tender Loin's armory with the Helmet in it.

--- End quote ---

Which no one has a picture of......

Insane Monx:

--- Quote from: EnigmaBiz on July 15, 2011, 19:06:17 ---
--- Quote from: Imppa on July 15, 2011, 18:53:36 ---BTW: I still have seen no proof what-so-ever about this "GRD Helmet". It might just be a rumor...Or not. (Expectations are dangerous people)

--- End quote ---
All we have is pictures, and the Webcam's supposive capture of Tender Loin's armory with the Helmet in it.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to see it, does it make a sound?

Scatcycle:

--- Quote from: Insane Monx on July 15, 2011, 19:20:55 ---
--- Quote from: EnigmaBiz on July 15, 2011, 19:06:17 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to see it, does it make a sound?

--- End quote ---
But the thing is, people were there to see it. I guess you could be referring to proof. No proof, no helmet.

Insane Monx:

--- Quote from: Scatcycle on July 15, 2011, 19:34:19 ---
--- Quote from: Insane Monx on July 15, 2011, 19:20:55 ---If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to see it, does it make a sound?

--- End quote ---
But the thing is, people were there to see it. I guess you could be referring to proof. No proof, no helmet.

--- End quote ---
If a [GRD Helmet] is seen in [the Webcam] and no one there [captures] it, does it exist?

It's the same argument. I believe people saw it in the webcams, but there is no proof.

EnigmaBiz:

--- Quote from: Insane Monx on July 15, 2011, 19:41:34 ---
--- Quote from: Scatcycle on July 15, 2011, 19:34:19 ---
--- Quote from: Insane Monx on July 15, 2011, 19:20:55 ---If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to see it, does it make a sound?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
If a [GRD Helmet] is seen in [the Webcam] and no one there [captures] it, does it exist?

It's the same argument. I believe people saw it in the webcams, but there is no proof.

--- End quote ---

What if I said I saw the fish bowl helmet or the earth helmet during the pod cast?

Someone thought they saw it or trolled everyone....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version