Halo Reach > Halo Reach General Discussion

GRD/ BOB helmet discussion

<< < (6/6)

CIA391:
Well thanks for the mention. I do listen to employees, I even had links with Bungie when I was doing my canon order on B.Net(But thats classified info*).
I trust employees when they give straight up answers. Thats all it is.

*Classified by things I even can't tell you as they would break a very long secret that was handed down to 343i. And no, I dont mean the Helmet. Plus I can't tell you the info anyway all of it on my broken computer thats getting fixed.

EnigmaBiz:
SG 2 the P is on fire!

:::Typing out loud::::

Halo: Combat evolved Anniversary (1 Disk)

Achievements 1000 GS

7 new maps for multiplayer (On Disk)

From what I remember hearing the new maps are only playable on HCEA and NOT on Reach (currently). Now, if you own the current DLC for Reach is that compatible with HCEA? I think at least the Defiant map pack would be. 343 has been working on HCEA when they did the Defiant pack, this makes me think that they tested the map on HCEA or they unlock armor FROM HCEA and tested it on Reach.

I would think 343 would like to have added their own little armor to Halo and since they can't ADD amour to Reach they added it on the HCEA disk. Obviously the GRD/BOB helmet is real some where...just not currently to the public.

BS angel doesn't deny its existence but she doesn't explain who, what, where or why. She has eluded to it being a mystery.

My thought is it is real but we will have to wait until November.

Lord Friendship:

--- Quote from: Imppa on July 15, 2011, 21:57:08 ---Also, Evil Otto - a Bungie Employee - seems to have sent people asking about the helmet this message...

I myself did not, since I didn't ask, but this user did, and so did he.

--- End quote ---

Hey, this is really helpful.  I've been looking for more official word on the helmet from Bungie.  Thanks!

Insane Monx:
According to this thread, a 343 employee himself has said that there is no unlockable GRD helmet. Or DLC armor, for that matter.

--- Quote ---"We were prototyping and experimenting with adding new armor variants as part of the Anniversary release. Unfortunately, that feature was cut due to time/resource constraints. The Spartan plushies on the Anniversary Maps are an acknowledgement of that via easter egg.

-David Ellis"
--- End quote ---

Well. If this is the truth, then there is no wearable GRD helmet. So much for that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version