Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: Arkive

sign post locations

<< < (7/7)

Imppa:

--- Quote from: nightcrafter27 on September 19, 2013, 13:08:31 ---On the Misriah Armory sign, are you talking about the hexagonal symbols just above the BR on the right? If so, those are from nearly every SI view cutscene

I do think it is worth note that the double triangle that is present on the ODST special edition controller is in the very top right of the MA sign.

--- End quote ---

Taking both of these facts into account, that poster is really weird. Maybe they cut it because of that?

And I definitely don't think that it can be found on Halo 3 maps. In other words, I have no idea. But since there are no screenshots of it and no one has seen it, it might very well be cut from the game before it was released. :/

Jedichef:

--- Quote from: nightcrafter27 on September 19, 2013, 13:08:31 ---On the Misriah Armory sign, are you talking about the hexagonal symbols just above the BR on the right? If so, those are from nearly every SI view cutscene

I do think it is worth note that the double triangle that is present on the ODST special edition controller is in the very top right of the MA sign.

--- End quote ---

There seems to be quite a bit going on with it, the double triangle is on the controller but also appears at the start of each piece of Sadie's story.

The hex symbols, yes. But I believe, that on the pre-release wall papers is a piece of code that draws them I you use it?? I would have to find proof of this, don't have it to hand. But I still find them interesting.

The apparent "time stamp" numbers.

And the 3 little white/grey boxes on the top right can be seen in Sadie's story in some of the shots where the time stamps appear.

I want to find it because the only pics I can find are tiny and don't blow up very well??

Scatcycle:
I too am under the impression that I've seen this image in another game, possibly even Halo Reach. I didn't watch the Pax thing ever and therefore this should be the first time I've seen it, but I can quite confidently recall seeing that on my own in one of the games.

I'll take a gander this weekend maybe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version